Products purchased from Shop Parts can be returned if purchased within 30 days. The products must be returned in the original packaging and must be clean, complete, unused and accompanied by the original invoice. Freight charges are non-refundable.
It is the customer's responsibility to check all parts and accessories prior to installation. Defective parts are guaranteed for over the counter replacement only. If a replacement is not available, money will be refunded within 7 days.
The refund will be given as a credit via the original payment method for the amount paid on the original purchase date.
Any orders not picked up within 30 days or cancelled will be restocked and will be treated as a return subject to our standard restocking fee.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
The following products are non-refundable. These include the following:
- Gift cards
- Application automotive parts that have been installed
- Oils, greases, and lubricants
- Tinted paint and stain products
- Electrical test equipment
- Personal safety products (respiratory protection, ear protection, fall protection, coveralls, first aid kits)
- Products cut to length or modified
- Books and shop manuals
- Clearance or final sale merchandise